Monday, May 6, 2013

Faces

It's been a while since I have bored shared with you photos of my grandtwins. Like every grandparent and parent I like to take pictures at birthday (and other) parties. Though I have been taking all sorts of photos for about 50 years, when it comes to parties, I tend to revert to pure snapshot mode - and there really is nothing wrong with that except I know I can (and should) make the most of the opportunity to do something more ... at least for some of the shots.

(If you would like to learn more about how these shots ... and shots of other children ... were taken, click here to view Gathered Images.)

This past weekend, was my daughter-in-law’s birthday party, and I had an opportunity to take some photos. Have a look ...

 





And my favorite ... he had just scored the highest he had ever scored on the
Wii basketball game he had been playing ...

I'm Outta Control!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment