Wednesday, August 22, 2012

A Snap, A Set and A Song - Vintage

It's time once again to link up with Thea at A Snap, A Set and A Song for this week's theme of Vintage.

The Snap

This week I present ... Vintage me!!



The Set

As the one taking the pictures, I often didn't appear in many, but here are some vintage photos in which I do appear. Notice that even in some here, I have the camera around my neck (on this 1968 vacation I brought two)!


Now say CHEESE!


The Song

As a child of the fifties, I grew up with classic rock-and-roll. What could be more vintage than the song that started it all? Originally from the movie The Blackboard Jungle ...



-------------------------------------

After I posted this Snap, Set and Song, I came across this truly vintage photo and could not let this pass without including it ...




  

2 comments:

  1. Great vintage post!! Loving all the vintage photos. And excellent song!

    Thanks for linking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out the Victorian fashion revival in your Snap! These are fantastic pics - I must track down some of my childhood photos. :)

    ReplyDelete