Thursday, December 13, 2012

Introducing ... The Missing Link


For a while now I have been having fun linking up with other sites either on a regular weekly basis or an occasional post. I have started to feel that they were taking away from the original purpose of Thoughts From the Dark Side  so in the future, all of those posts will appear on a new site ... The Missing Link. I hope you will continue to enjoy these fun posts. (Note: My Disney links will remain where they are.)

Thoughts From the Darkside will return to its original intent and new material will generally be posted at least once a week.

I invite you to visit my other blog sites as well.

Reporting From Disney World - All things relating to Disney and Disney World including trip reports

Gathered Images - my photography blog with photos and "how to" posts

1 comment: